November 25, 20196 yr Author Scores After Sunday Final Big Creek Moonshiners (114 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (120 pts) Atwood Fighting' Amish * (133 pts) at Dubtown Snot Rockets * (117 pts) Over Latonia Thoroughbreds (121 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (109 pts) Auxier RiverRats * (65 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (103 pts) Sawville GymShoes * (113 pts) at West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (70 pts) Still Going West Kentucky Rams (71 pts) at Sunfish SubVet (106 pts) Possum Trot WarHogs (88 pts) at Delaware Destroyers (106 pts) Florence Fighters * (97 pts) at Union Raiders (140 pts) Huggs Thuggs ** (56 pts) at Shelby Valley Night Hawks (102 pts) Boyle County Killa Bees (82 pts) at Maysville Mud Hens (151 pts) Los Pollos Hermanos * (89 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (95 pts) Richmond Outsiders * (110 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (51 pts)
November 25, 20196 yr Typical of the way my year has went. Make a lineup change benching Guice and starting Metcalf. Somehow must have hit Ridley's box and deactivated him. So he has a good day and we play one man short and lose by 6. Also had a couple of 2 point losses but I deserve it. I kept Mixon this year...should have known better. :idunno:
November 25, 20196 yr Feeling pretty confident about my first division championship. Lol Lamar Jackson and Cooper Kupp are more than capable of putting up 44 points tonight. But you might be right. My RBs sure were quiet this week.
November 25, 20196 yr I’m definitely not marking the W. I’m hoping Lamar just has an aver 25 point night. Lol
November 26, 20196 yr Feeling pretty confident about my first division championship. Lol I think the Florence Fighters win the Shula Division by way of a tie breaker tonight, at the least.
November 26, 20196 yr I think the Florence Fighters win the Shula Division by way of a tie breaker tonight, at the least. Crazy game. Dang Lamar.
November 26, 20196 yr I’m definitely not marking the W. I’m hoping Lamar just has an aver 25 point night. Lol Still a chance ... and there it was.
November 26, 20196 yr Author Final Scores West Kentucky Rams (77 pts) at Sunfish SubVet (106 pts) Possum Trot WarHogs (112 pts) at Delaware Destroyers (106 pts) Florence Fighters * (143 pts) at Union Raiders (140 pts) Huggs Thuggs ** (65 pts) at Shelby Valley Night Hawks (111 pts) Latonia Thoroughbreds (128 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (109 pts) Auxier RiverRats * (65 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (119 pts) Boyle County Killa Bees (121 pts) at Maysville Mud Hens (151 pts) Big Creek Moonshiners (114 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (120 pts) Los Pollos Hermanos * (126 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (111 pts) Atwood Fighting' Amish * (133 pts) at Dubtown Snot Rockets * (117 pts) Richmond Outsiders * (110 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (80 pts) Sawville GymShoes * (116 pts) at West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (70 pts)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.