November 17, 20196 yr Lamar Jackson had a decent day. 17/24 for 222 yards and 4 TD through the air. Also had 86 rushing yards.
November 17, 20196 yr Absolute beatdown. Watson is gonna get killed out there if the Texans can't shore up the line.
November 17, 20196 yr Lamar Jackson had a decent day. 17/24 for 222 yards and 4 TD through the air. Also had 86 rushing yards. Another All Pro performance by Jackson.
November 18, 20196 yr I don’t think that there’s a team hotter than the Ravens in the league right now. They are playing very good football.
November 18, 20196 yr Lamar Jackson had a decent day. 17/24 for 222 yards and 4 TD through the air. Also had 86 rushing yards. Hope you’re joking!!
November 18, 20196 yr I rooted hard against LJ in college since I'm a UK guy but I'm really enjoying watching Ravens games. He's just on fire and is now required viewing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.