Sheray Thomas - Part II

Wireman

I have to agree with you. Sheray is just not a good basketball player. Not at a UK-level anyway. When he took off dribbling up court today I could be seen screaming at the tv for him to stop. What does he do? Throws it away.

He's just so awkward when he gets on the court, I can't stand to watch him play.

Sheray wouldn't be a factor or even a good role player at EKU or Georgetown College.

The only thing going for Sheray is that he is 6'7" and Tubby for some odd reason likes to play him.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas has no business starting at UK. He probably does play better man up D than Stevenson right now, but that will change.

Due to Tubby's inability to get a decent PF or C in, Thomas must be in the rotation, but not with 20+ minutes a game. Stevenson, Carter, and Coury all have more talent and HEART, IMO.

Coury could be the diamond in the rough from what little we've seen of him so far. I say give him some minutes and see what he does.

And to all you people you keep saying everyone who criticizes UK is "off the bandwagon," get over it. Being unsatisfied with the current level of performance is NOT being "off the bandwagon." To me its worse to say your satisfied with being the 3rd runner up in the SEC.

:thumb: It is no suprise that a thread like this was started by who it was started by.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Its no suprise that you chime in your -two cents worth, as well. I'm afraid you're in the minority on this one. Thomas is horrible and every minute he plays takes away from the development of someone that might actually contribute to the program one day.

In 2006 Sheray Thomas is a very good UK player. Couldn't have made the team 11 years ago but now he is a starter. We did play them close however and we are still above .500 and should even receive some votes for the Top 25.

Is it ok to be critical of Orbzut?

I'm not going to criticize someone doing the best they can with their abilities. I will criticize Tubby for giving him so many minutes. It's time to start investing time into putting Bradley, Jasper, Crawford, Perry, and Morris together on the floor more. That group of five has top 20 capabilities. Stevenson, Thomas, and Orbzut just do not have a complete enough game to justify more than 15 minutes a game a piece.

And to all you people you keep saying everyone who criticizes UK is "off the bandwagon," get over it. Being unsatisfied with the current level of performance is NOT being "off the bandwagon." To me its worse to say your satisfied with being the 3rd runner up in the SEC.

:thumb: I can't used to being the 4th best team in the SEC behind Florida, LSU, Tennessee and more than likely Georgia once the coach down there gets some more talent.