Sheray Thomas - Part II

Wireman

Sheray Thomas is an absolute pathetic excuse for a University of Kentucky basketball player. I have heard that he's a "role player" and that he "does the little things that average fans don't see" and on and on. That is just not true. He does nothing. I don't even want to hear any arguments because I just don't think they're valid.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheray Thomas is an absolute pathetic excuse for a University of Kentucky basketball player. I have heard that he's a "role player" and that he "does the little things that average fans don't see" and on and on. That is just not true. He does nothing. I don't even want to hear any arguments because I just don't think they're valid.

FYI since Thomas does absolute nothing, he along with Bobby Perry was named Co-Defensive Player of the game. Others must see things a little different than you but you as well as everyone else are entitled to their own opinion.

He doesn't deserve the minutes he gets, based on his stats.

23 minutes, 5 rebounds, 2 points and 3 turnovers...

Stevenson played 11 fewer minutes and had same number of rebounds and a block and no turnovers.

Im not going to bash him too bad, because he is only guilty of saying yes to a scholarship offer from Tubby.

You're constant verbal diatribe on Thomas and Perry, is immature and extremely tiring....turn the channel, if it pains you that much.

They play UNC on the road, to a very good game minus TO's and assists, then all you can wait to post, is another attack on Thomas....:rolleyes:

Terrible word to use, in my opinion to describe a player.

You're constant verbal diatribe on Thomas and Perry, is immature and extremely tiring....turn the channel, if it pains you that much.

They play UNC on the road, to a very good game minus TO's and assists, then all you can wait to post, is another attack on Thomas....:rolleyes:

I have never said a bad word about Perry. Thomas is absolutely horrible. If he won Defensive Player of the Game then the people that named him that are a joke.

FYI since Thomas does absolute nothing, he along with Bobby Perry was named Co-Defensive Player of the game. Others must see things a little different than you but you as well as everyone else are entitled to their own opinion.

That's a joke.

I agree with you strike 3 on turning the channel! If you don't like what you are watching,watch something else!;)

I have never said a bad word about Perry. Thomas is absolutely horrible. If he won Defensive Player of the Game then the people that named him that are a joke.
No, perhaps their knowledge of basketball talent, analysis and insight, is better than yours and mine.

I've watched many, many sporting events and I've never yet, seen a player play a perfect game with the exception of happened in the Duke/UK game, several years ago. Players have differing levels of abilities and assignments.

Try putting a positive spin, on the players who deserve recognition, instead of the constant negative criticism....its much more interesting and makes your opinions, much more valid.

That's a joke.

Again. It is your opinion, other see it different. As Strike3 stated in a previous post the constant negative on Thomas & the Cats is getting to be real old. As he also stated just turn off the tv or radio if you are so unhappy.I respect your opinion as you are entitled to it but you sound like a fan from Duke instead of UK.

Team concept says it is sometimes more important to look at how many points a player kept his man from scoring in a game rather than how many points he actually scored. You may not nessesarily see any of that in a game stat sheet. Every team does not need 12 offensive stars to be successful.

:thumb: Very good post Strike3!! The dead horse rides again. If we gave some the moon they would complain because it didn't consist of green cheese!!!

No, perhaps their knowledge of basketball talent, analysis and insight, is better than yours and mine.

I've watched many, many sporting events and I've never yet, seen a player play a perfect game with the exception of happened in the Duke/UK game, several years ago. Players have differing levels of abilities and assignments.

Try putting a positive spin, on the players who deserve recognition, instead of the constant negative criticism....its much more interesting and makes your opinions, much more valid.

Thomas did nothing today. He set illegal screens, turned the ball over, missed shots, fired up 3 pointer, didn't box out... He has no business playing for UK.

Here's your positive spin - Randolph Morris played great today.

Team concept says it is sometimes more important to look at how many points a player kept his man from scoring in a game rather than how many points he actually scored. You may not nessesarily see any of that in a game stat sheet. Every team does not need 12 offensive stars to be successful.

Thomas was abused by Brandon Wright all game long today.