November 15, 20196 yr Kind of surprised @nikeman49 didn't have any positive things to say about his beloved cats. Maybe he will let us know his feelings after they lose 1. Just one team speaks volumes for me right now, Purple Aces.
November 15, 20196 yr You know that is when he will show up. He doesn't miss saying something in those instances. If they would have lost it probably would have been some shot he would have taken a Cal, and talked about how Izzo out coached him or something. Yet UK wins, but not a word is said. It is usually how it goes. Purple Aces once again is all I have to say.
November 15, 20196 yr Purple Aces once again is all I have to say. Hey at least you finally showed up in this thread.
November 15, 20196 yr Just one team speaks volumes for me right now, Purple Aces. I am looking forward to the Evansville threads that you will keep us updated on throughout the year. Thanks in advance.
November 15, 20196 yr Just one team speaks volumes for me right now, Purple Aces. Purple Aces once again is all I have to say. Curious what that has to do with the Kentucky vs Michigan State game, which this thread is about?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.