Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A Top 8 RPI Through 11/1/19

Featured Replies

1. Covington Catholic- .704

2. Frederick Douglass- .682

3. Scott County- .667

4. Owensboro- .663

5. South Oldham- .639

6. South Warren- .611

7. Pulaski County- .590

8. Highlands- .583

Round 3 in the East looks like this:

 

1. CovCath hosts East Jessamine.

2. Frederick Douglass hosts Pulaski(if Pulaski loses East Jess and the other team may swap).

 

 

Round 3 in the West looks like this:

 

1. Owensboro hosts Louisville Fairdale.

2. South Oldham hosts South Warren/ Bowling Green.

Edited by Brown

So then what does Round 4 look like?

Owensboro at FD.

South Oldham at CovCath.

Assuming CovCath, Frederick Douglass, Owensboro and South Oldham make it through, wouldn’t the #1 vs #4 RPI seeds play and #2 vs #3 play?

 

#1 CovCath hosts South Oldham

 

#2 Frederick Douglass hosts Owensboro

Assuming CovCath, Frederick Douglass, Owensboro and South Oldham make it through, wouldn’t the #1 vs #4 RPI seeds play and #2 vs #3 play?

 

#1 CovCath hosts South Oldham

 

#2 Frederick Douglass hosts Owensboro

 

Yes that’s what I said above. I used “at”.

And we all know other teams will be in the mix competing Highlands, Graves County, Bowling Green, etc. I just used the higher seed to illustrate the point.

Assuming CovCath, Frederick Douglass, Owensboro and South Oldham make it through, wouldn’t the #1 vs #4 RPI seeds play and #2 vs #3 play?

 

#1 CovCath hosts South Oldham

 

#2 Frederick Douglass hosts Owensboro

 

Per KHSAA site it shows CCH would host FD in the 3rd round based on Districts 5-8 being grouped together.

Per KHSAA site it shows CCH would host FD in the 3rd round based on Districts 5-8 being grouped together.

 

No. The districts 5-8 are seeded 1 through 4, with seeds 1 and 2 hosting. 1 (CCath) would host 4, and 2(Frederick Douglass) would host number 3.

 

Then in round 4 the entire state is reseeded.

Yes that’s what I said above. I used “at”.

 

I assume this bracket from MaxPreps is incorrect? It has CovCath facing FD in the 3rd round.

2

I assume this bracket from MaxPreps is incorrect? It has CovCath facing FD in the 3rd round.

219 Kentucky High School Football Playoff Brackets: KHSAA (Class 5A) - MaxPreps

 

Yes it’s incorrect. Go to khsaa scoreboard, pull open a 5A school in the playoffs, the next game is on their schedule over to the right you’ll see 5A tournament. Click on that and look at round 3 it explains it just as I have.

 

2

Yes it’s incorrect. Go to khsaa scoreboard, pull open a 5A school in the playoffs, the next game is on their schedule over to the right you’ll see 5A tournament. Click on that and look at round 3 it explains it just as I have.

 

219 Kentucky High School Football

 

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. ?

Got it. I see what your saying now. Thanks.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

Yes that’s what I said above. I used “at”.

 

Didn’t see your post until after I posted mine. Didn’t mean to duplicate it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.