Ludlow 54 Dayton 46

tiger32

Dayton trailed 21-8 in the first quarter, 36-16 in the second quarter, and then pulled back to 36-24 shortly before the half. The Greendevils scored first in the third quarter to make it 36-32 and was leading 46-36 by the end of the third. It was all Ludlow in the fourth quarter though, and the Panthers got the win.

I wish the Greendevils had pulled it off, but I'm glad to see Dayton taking some VERY deep breaths of life back into their football program. Coach Herbst is doing some awesome things down on the river in Campbell County.

Dayton trailed 21-8 in the first quarter, 36-16 in the second quarter, and then pulled back to 36-24 shortly before the half. The Greendevils scored first in the third quarter to make it 36-32 and was leading 46-36 by the end of the third. It was all Ludlow in the fourth quarter though, and the Panthers got the win.

I wish the Greendevils had pulled it off, but I'm glad to see Dayton taking some VERY deep breaths of life back into their football program. Coach Herbst is doing some awesome things down on the river in Campbell County.

I believe Dayton has only 4 seniors this year. I see them as the #2 seed in the district next year.

Congratulations to Ludlow. Dayton has made a lot of strides this season and going in the right direction even with their past few losses.

A fourth place finish and playoff game at Newport Catholic will sting but I agree that they've made huge gains this season. There's a lot to like about the Dayton program going forward. The benefits will come.