This forum needs a .....

ladiesbballcoach

I like this part of the article, which goes along with another thought, I posted on another thread....about playing and not meant to be.

"So forget the nonsense about chemistry being an issue for the Tar Heels. If they get beat, it will be because the other team was better on that given night"

That is so true. If I may, back in 2005 our KCC baseball team went into the regional playoffs and had to face Lee County. Almost everyone that was questioned about the outcome, Lee was going to win. On paper, they should have. KCC just outplayed them on that day. Chemistry wasn't involved.

sticky thread on why Tubby needs to be fired so we don't have to have 20 threads a week on why Tubby should be fired and all of the Tubby bashers can just keep it in a single thread instead of ruining every single UK thread.:thumb:

Great Idea. I would also include that if anyone is bashing Tubby out of the thread that they get 1 warning and then they would be suspended.

I as a paying Bgper would love to just discuss the game not listen to someone bash Tubby. I spend most of my time in the High School Forum away from all the bashing. The reading is much more enjoyable.

Just looking at the W - L numbers and the final 4 appearances, UK is in a drought. I read in the paper that IF UK does not make it to the Final 4 in 2007, this will consitute the longest non final 4 appearance period in UK basketball history. Im sorry, but facts do not lie and they are not predjuice.

Now the challenge I leave you with is; Put a POSITIVE SPIN on that data.

Just looking at the W - L numbers and the final 4 appearances, UK is in a drought. I read in the paper that IF UK does not make it to the Final 4 in 2007, this will consitute the longest non final 4 appearance period in UK basketball history. Im sorry, but facts do not lie and they are not predjuice.

Probably not the best thread to bring it up in.

I know some will take your post in jest, but in all honestly it is not a bad idea (and I do not mean this as a jab at those who are critical of Tubby). It could be kind of like the "Track the Reds" type threads.

Great Idea. I would also include that if anyone is bashing Tubby out of the thread that they get 1 warning and then they would be suspended.

I as a paying Bgper would love to just discuss the game not listen to someone bash Tubby. I spend most of my time in the High School Forum away from all the bashing. The reading is much more enjoyable.

:thumb:

Sheray, Woo, and other players could be involved in this.

No relevance to the thread. This is exactly what the thread is talking about.

No relevance to the thread. This is exactly what the thread is talking about.

Im not trying to stir anything. When was UK's last trip to a final 4? I personally cant keep track of those types of things anymore. UK won NCAA titles in 96, Runner-up 97 and again in 98. So it will be 9 years after the completion of this 06-07 season. Im looking at my Jim Beam bottle => Champs in 48, 49, 51, 58, 78, 96 and 98. Between 58 and 78 were there any final 4 apperances? Im thinking 75? a loss to UCLA? Not knowledgeable about the 60's.... Need some help. What about the period from 78 to 96? I cant remember if Eddie got them there or not. I remember some great won-lost records for a couple of years...

Im not trying to stir anything. When was UK's last trip to a final 4? I personally cant keep track of those types of things anymore. UK won NCAA titles in 96, Runner-up 97 and again in 98. So it will be 9 years after the completion of this 06-07 season. Im looking at my Jim Beam bottle => Champs in 48, 49, 51, 58, 78, 96 and 98. Between 58 and 78 were there any final 4 apperances? Im thinking 75? a loss to UCLA? Not knowledgeable about the 60's.... Need some help. What about the period from 78 to 96? I cant remember if Eddie got them there or not. I remember some great won-lost records for a couple of years...

Well this is not the thread to do this in, but trust me if this was in another thread I would have a positive spin on it for you....

sticky thread on why Tubby needs to be fired so we don't have to have 20 threads a week on why Tubby should be fired and all of the Tubby bashers can just keep it in a single thread instead of ruining every single UK thread.:thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Amen!!!