Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe Maddon out as Cubs manager

Featured Replies

Aaron Boone on line 1 for you. (jk)

 

In all honesty, if the Cubs DO go that route, I think this is exactly what they'll be basing their decision on. Could a small market team like Kansas City or Cincinnati afford to go that way? Probably not. But there's probably 4 or 5 franchises out there (the Cubs being one of them) who could immediately address any on-the-field shortcomings, and help that rookie manager more than most of the other clubs could. And if you can get a guy whom the players trust and can relate to them...then it might be worth the risk.

 

If we go the no experience route, I think there will be a lot of behind the scenes analytics guys who are feeding the manager a lot of data to nudge him in the right direction.

Any updates on the manager search?

Any updates on the manager search?

 

Angels.

Angels.

 

I think he meant the Cubs :lol2:

Any updates on the manager search?

 

 

Best I can tell by reading about every article I can find is that it’s down to Ross and Espada, which tells me it’s Espada. No other reason for them to have not named a coach, other than he’s still coaching. I’m good with this choice if that’s what it is.

Not sure how to feel about it. Isn’t he sort of everybody’s friend? Girardi made sense but I’m not sure if he’s anybody’s friend lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.