Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Cincinnati at Pittsburgh Who wins?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually never drink on Mondays, but it has been a day. With the Bengals game tonight, I feel like I'm going to have to at least have a couple.

And that's before the game even starts. Afraid a couple will not be enough to numb the disappointment of another prime time Bengal egg.

With the Browns beating the Ravens today, I think it is pretty funny that the Bengals can be only one game out of first place with a win on Monday night against the Steelers.

I said at the beginning of the year that 9-7 probably wins the division.

I had the same thought on this, we win tonight and we are only one game out of 1st.

Kool-Aid anyone?

I'll reserve judgement on how the team will play under a new coach. While the record isn't good still, I have seen this team be better in other areas that they struggled with under Marvin for 16 years. Which was clock management and actual halftime adjustments.

Now this is a chance to see how the play in two other areas they struggled with under Marvin. Which is one primetime and two the Steelers.

You and I are on the same wavelength when it comes to the Bengals.

As far as I am concerned 2019 is a new beginning and Rome wasn't built in a day.

When I was at the gym they were talking about this game and said something like 70% of the betting action is on the Steelers in this one.

With that said, I see the line is 3.5 now so I am not exactly sure what that means.

Whenever that much of the action is on one team, crazy things happen. This makes me feel better.