Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh Who wins? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Cincinnati at Pittsburgh Who wins?

    • Bengals
      38%
    • Steelers
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

With the Browns beating the Ravens today, I think it is pretty funny that the Bengals can be only one game out of first place with a win on Monday night against the Steelers.

I said at the beginning of the year that 9-7 probably wins the division.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually never drink on Mondays, but it has been a day. With the Bengals game tonight, I feel like I'm going to have to at least have a couple.

I usually never drink on Mondays, but it has been a day. With the Bengals game tonight, I feel like I'm going to have to at least have a couple.

And that's before the game even starts. Afraid a couple will not be enough to numb the disappointment of another prime time Bengal egg.

I usually never drink on Mondays, but it has been a day. With the Bengals game tonight, I feel like I'm going to have to at least have a couple.

 

Only a couple!

 

I will hit a shower beer on top of whatever else I drink and credit that one to you.

With the Browns beating the Ravens today, I think it is pretty funny that the Bengals can be only one game out of first place with a win on Monday night against the Steelers.

 

I said at the beginning of the year that 9-7 probably wins the division.

 

I had the same thought on this, we win tonight and we are only one game out of 1st.

 

Kool-Aid anyone?

I'll reserve judgement on how the team will play under a new coach. While the record isn't good still, I have seen this team be better in other areas that they struggled with under Marvin for 16 years. Which was clock management and actual halftime adjustments.

 

Now this is a chance to see how the play in two other areas they struggled with under Marvin. Which is one primetime and two the Steelers.

 

You and I are on the same wavelength when it comes to the Bengals.

 

As far as I am concerned 2019 is a new beginning and Rome wasn't built in a day.

When I was at the gym they were talking about this game and said something like 70% of the betting action is on the Steelers in this one.

 

With that said, I see the line is 3.5 now so I am not exactly sure what that means.

Only a couple!

 

I will hit a shower beer on top of whatever else I drink and credit that one to you.

 

Shower beers are the best!

When I was at the gym they were talking about this game and said something like 70% of the betting action is on the Steelers in this one.

 

With that said, I see the line is 3.5 now so I am not exactly sure what that means.

 

Whenever that much of the action is on one team, crazy things happen. This makes me feel better.

Bengals get a gift like that, they must score a touchdown. We kick a FG. Not good.

Bengals get a gift like that, they must score a touchdown. We kick a FG. Not good.

 

I agree for any team but we are winning by 3.

 

Who Dey!

Huge stop by the Bengals on 4th down, our ball at midfield.

But we have to score TD's. We should be ahead 14-0.

Typical Bengals, a three and out after a stop.

Where is everybody tonight? Nobody on the thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.