Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh Who wins? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Cincinnati at Pittsburgh Who wins?

    • Bengals
      38%
    • Steelers
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think that the season is officially over for Cincinnati.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horses are out of the barn. Game over. Kirkpatrick no where close to the receiver. Who do we lose to next week?

Cardinals, that could be bad news.

I hate to say it, but the Bengals are making this scrub look like a HOFer.

 

Probably need to score on this possession.

  • Author

89 total yards in almost 3 quarters is not very good. Especially against a defense that in 3 games so far this year was giving up over 28 points per game.

  • Author
Redskins are bad, too.

 

Yea but unfortunately we don’t play them. We do play the Cardinals.

I believe this is the worst Offensive Line play I have ever seen from a pro team.

Yea but unfortunately we don’t play them. We do play the Cardinals.

 

Next week at home. Can we lose that one?

They look really bad. It’s been a long time since they have been this bad.

  • Author
I believe this is the worst Offensive Line play I have ever seen from a pro team.

 

Yep, and it’s combined with a QB that has no pocket presence to slide or move in the pocket.

If they ask Taylor about his team’s execution, he should quote John McKay, “I’m for it”

  • Author
Next week at home. Can we lose that one?

 

That one and the Jets on 12/1 and Miami on 12/23 maybe it.

Why is Bernard in the game? Why is he on the team? And Bengals gave him an extension.

  • Author

Somebody explain to me with an O line this bad AND with a group of linebackers this bad why do you draft a TE with your 2nd pick? That has had NO impact at all.

Guess I know why Price is not playing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.