Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta 69 Deming 51

Featured Replies

Great win for the Panthers. They had 4 players reach double figures in scoring: Josh White 22, Jeremy Hardymon 16, Matt Groves and Dustin Staggs with 10 Each.

Great win for the Panthers. They had 4 players reach double figures in scoring: Josh White 22, Jeremy Hardymon 16, Matt Groves and Dustin Staggs with 10 Each.

I said Augusta by 13 was close,Good win to start the season against a big rival.Was it intense there tonight?

I said Augusta by 13 was close,Good win to start the season against a big rival.Was it intense there tonight?

Yep it was intense. Good showing of crowd for both sides, and a lot of shouting and yelling back and forth. Both teams showed a lot of talent and it looks like a good year for both teams.

Augusta will play Dec 1 against Fleming County @ Augusta

Deming will play Dec 1 against Montgomery County @ Montgomery County

 

CONGRATS PANTHERS:dancingpa

Yep it was intense. Good showing of crowd for both sides, and a lot of shouting and yelling back and forth. Both teams showed a lot of talent and it looks like a good year for both teams.

Augusta will play Dec 1 against Fleming County @ Augusta

Deming will play Dec 1 against Montgomery County @ Montgomery County

 

CONGRATS PANTHERS:dancingpa

Great to hear,I think Augusta will beat Fleming this year.

Great to hear,I think Augusta will beat Fleming this year.

We can only hope so:ylsuper: Anyone know how Fleming is gonna look this year?

I have to say, for the road trip, Augusta did have a considerable audience.

We can only hope so:ylsuper: Anyone know how Fleming is gonna look this year?

I have to say, for the road trip, Augusta did have a considerable audience.

Fleming is not a very good team this year at all,They will struggle mightily to score points.Also transitioning in a new coach.

Great win for Augusta. Team played very well. Did very well on the boards Staggs had 9 Groves had 11 and that what I counted likely more. Josh White ran the team up the floor like always setting the pace.

 

Great Job, Now Coach Kelsch can get some sleep.

 

On a side note.

 

JV game was very exciting but OFFICALLY not so good.

 

Deming won in overtime 54-49

 

Ty Krebs led the Panthers with 14 pts shot 85% from the feild hit two FT with one eye to put into overtime. Got a nice cut above eye from a elbow.

 

Jo Jo Gray and Ryan Kelsh added 11 apice, Good too see Ryan on the hardwood again.

 

Shawn White had 7 and Chris Mofford 6

 

Foul trouble for team kept them out of it in OT

Devilman will have a report Im sure :thumb:

The report is I didn't get to make it to the game because of work, but it sounds like it was a good game.

Shrug it off boys get ready for the next game.:thumb:

As I understand it for Deming: Travis Massey had 18, Billy Graves 16, Luke and Kyle King had 6 apiece, Kaleb Curtis had 4, and Garth Grause with 1.

I wondered if Nathan Mithcell played?

Nathan Mitchell played but was held scoreless... I talked with Coach Kelsch and I think he mentioned that Mitchell only got 2 shots... He will ahve to get some more shots in the future to help Massey and Graves carry the scoring load.

Nathan Mitchell played but was held scoreless... I talked with Coach Kelsch and I think he mentioned that Mitchell only got 2 shots... He will ahve to get some more shots in the future to help Massey and Graves carry the scoring load.

He had games likes this last year, at times he does good and other times he won't score but like you said he'll have to come to play every game and contribute if the Devils are going to suceed this year. Or else it may be a long season.

The JV game was exciting as was the Varsity game. Augusta was up by 20 and Deming came back and won behind 18 apiece from the King twins. August had a balanced attack in the varsity game.

The JV game was exciting as was the Varsity game. Augusta was up by 20 and Deming came back and won behind 18 apiece from the King twins. August had a balanced attack in the varsity game.

Those two boys along with Caldwell, Pitts, & Collins are going to be something to watch in the future.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.