Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta 69 Deming 51

Featured Replies

Looking forward to seeing the young Deming talent. They don't play Mason County; maybe I'll catch the Deming-St. Pat game on January 9th.

 

Come to think of it, I've never been to a Deming home game. Maybe I'll show up on two conditions:

 

1 - it doesn't conflict with a Mason County boys or girls game,

2 - DM springs for the popcorn

Looking forward to seeing the young Deming talent. They don't play Mason County; maybe I'll catch the Deming-St. Pat game on January 9th.

 

Come to think of it, I've never been to a Deming home game. Maybe I'll show up on two conditions:

 

1 - it doesn't conflict with a Mason County boys or girls game,

2 - DM springs for the popcorn

Your on.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.