Dayton 18 Pendleton County 14

hrcarrier

This Dayton team doesn’t quit. They got pushed around a lot and hung right in. Dayton scored the only touchdown in the first half defensively on a fumble recovery in the end zone. Pendleton ran the ball with ease but couldn’t score before halftime. After halftime, Pendleton came out much more aggressive pushing Dayton around more and two unanswered touchdowns. Dayton responded with a touchdown after that on a heck of a halfback pass. Pendleton was driving as the game was nearly finished and threw an interception. Dayton had the ball with 56 seconds left and had a huge pass play past midfield than more. For the last play, Jordan Marksberry was in wildcat and looked like he would run with a Tebow like pass to a wide open receiver.

This was one of the best games I’ve watched in quite a while between anyone. Pendleton County is definitely not the team that they used to be and neither is Dayton, amazing game!

I don’t remember the running backs name for Pendleton County, his number is 25. He is an absolute man and I don’t think he carried for anything under five yards when he had the ball, he had several big runs all night. I am sure he will have plenty of more yardage on the season.

I don’t remember the running backs name for Pendleton County, his number is 25. He is an absolute man and I don’t think he carried for anything under five yards when he had the ball, he had several big runs all night. I am sure he will have plenty of more yardage on the season.

Lyle Secrist