St. Xavier 20 Central 12 (JV)

Tigerpride94

X still sloppy, too many penalties, At least two touchdowns called back on illegal formation’s and a few holding penalties maybe 80 yards or more in penalties. Kind of frustrating they don’t take JV too serious and it shows on the field.

Edited by Tigers20-22
Sp

X still sloppy, too many penalties, At least two touchdowns called back on illegal formation’s and a few holding penalties maybe 80 yards or more in penalties. Kind of frustrating they don’t take JV too serious and it shows on the field.

JV is hard because if you have good 10th graders they play up and maybe some 11th graders that need some reps at a new position or something like that. At the end of the day it’s ultimately about getting JV kids reps.

Are the Xaverians implementing juniors, now, with Wallace at the healm?

I ask, because I have always felt that this has gone a long way in developing some kids, for quality varsity time as seniors.

My comment was a general statement about JV, unlike some schools who play varsity starters but good try.

I ask, because I have always felt that this has gone a long way in developing some kids, for quality varsity time as seniors.

I think he goes by depth chart. If you are junior or sophomore and are 3rd string and below you play JV. There are several sophomores that are either 1st or 2nd string on varsity that don’t play JV.

I want to apologize for my previous comment. I didn’t fully read your response before I responded and just assumed what it was going to say. I should have had a better response, nonetheless I like what I said just not in that situation.