Georgia State 38 Tennessee 30

mcpapa

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee and their entitled fanbase deserve every single second of this loss to Georgia State.

I get what you are saying, but it's a little weird for an OSU fan to call another fanbase entitled. Considering that is exactly what most people think about the OSU fanbase lol.

I get what you are saying, but it's a little weird for an OSU fan to call another fanbase entitled. Considering that is exactly what most people think about the OSU fanbase lol.

It mostly has to do with the extremely unethical and irrational treatment they gave Greg Schiano. Call OSU fans entitled all you want, but at least we have a reason to be considering the state of the program. Since the turn of the century, you only need 1 hand to count the years OSU hasn’t been a legit title contender and one of those years they went 12-0. We’ve kind of earned the right to feel entitled to success because that’s basically all we’ve ever known.

It mostly has to do with the extremely unethical and irrational treatment they gave Greg Schiano. Call OSU fans entitled all you want, but at least we have a reason to be considering the state of the program. Since the turn of the century, you only need 1 hand to count the years OSU hasn’t been a legit title contender and one of those years they went 12-0. We’ve kind of earned the right to feel entitled to success because that’s basically all we’ve ever known.

This post is my exact point lol.

I wasn’t disagreeing with your post. My point is simply we have a reason to feel the way we do.

Bama fans have a reason to feel the way they do. OSU has has won 2 titles in the last 51 years. Yet OSU fans say things like that, which is why I said it's funny for OSU fans to call another fan base entitled lol.

Bama fans have a reason to feel the way they do. OSU has has won 2 titles in the last 51 years. Yet OSU fans say things like that, which is why I said it's funny for OSU fans to call another fan base entitled lol.

They’ve also won 2 titles in the last 18 years and have the most wins of any program in the country the past 30 years. OSU fans have every right to feel entitled and expect excellence from our program. Tennessee hasn’t been relevant since Peyton Manning was in college.

They’ve also won 2 titles in the last 18 years and have the most wins of any program in the country the past 30 years. OSU fans have every right to feel entitled and expect excellence from our program. Tennessee hasn’t been relevant since Peyton Manning was in college.

So OSU being the best only twice in 50 years gives fans the right to be entitled, and call out other fans for being entitled?

However this is thread is on Tennesee. So this definitely was a horrible lost, and I am very happy to see it too.

So OSU being the best only twice in 50 years gives fans the right to be entitled, and call out other fans for being entitled?

However this is thread is on Tennesee. So this definitely was a horrible lost, and I am very happy to see it too.

Every fanbase, every fan, every human being should call out Tennessee for the way they acted in the Greg Schiano situation. It was absolutely disgusting. Kansas, Oregon State, and Rutgers should feel entitled enough to call Tennessee fans out for that situation.

Yeah and not UK.... lol.

The better team won this game, that’s the scary part. I know all SEC fans are obligated to tow the line but this is an absolute dumpster fire situation. It’s not just the team, it’s the culture.

Yeah and not UK.... lol.

The better team won this game, that’s the scary part. I know all SEC fans are obligated to tow the line but this is an absolute dumpster fire situation. It’s not just the team, it’s the culture.

Hey when it comes to UK basketball, that is exactly what people say about our fanbase. Shoot I even say the same thing about my fellow UK fans lol. Most people hate UK in basketball because of its fans, not because they are jealous. Just like most people hate OSU in football. It's not because they are jealous, it's because of the fans lol.

Hey when it comes to UK basketball, that is exactly what people say about our fanbase. Shoot I even say the same thing about my fellow UK fans lol. Most people hate UK in basketball because of its fans, not because they are jealous. Just like most people hate OSU in football. It's not because they are jealous, it's because of the fans lol.

Jealousy and the fans go hand in hand. You wouldn’t have one without the other. Let’s leave UK and OSU out of this situation. Let’s look at Notre Dame. There was a time when Notre Dame was the most hated fanbase in college football and it wasn’t even close. When they were dominating the sport, the fans were loud and obnoxious. Now I’m not sure Notre Dame would even be in the top 5 most hated programs. I was born in the 90’s, I didn’t grow up hating Notre Dame. I grew up hating Miami, USC, and now Alabama. It’s 100% because I want my team to be where that team is/was. Why do people hate Duke? Because they are the best program in the sport. Would UK fans still hate Duke even if Christian Laetnner didn’t hit that shot? Absolutely. There is pure hatred like Ohio State/ Michigan, Bama/ Auburn, Duke/Carolina. Then there’s jealous hate. Jealousy is a fundamental human emotion going back literally forever. So yes Ohio State fans are annoying, yes UK fans are annoying. But they are annoying because the teams they root for are really damn good and have been for a very long time and the fans that find them most annoying are fans who want their team to be on that level. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just a basic human reaction.

Jealousy and the fans go hand in hand. You wouldn’t have one without the other. Let’s leave UK and OSU out of this situation. Let’s look at Notre Dame. There was a time when Notre Dame was the most hated fanbase in college football and it wasn’t even close. When they were dominating the sport, the fans were loud and obnoxious. Now I’m not sure Notre Dame would even be in the top 5 most hated programs. I was born in the 90’s, I didn’t grow up hating Notre Dame. I grew up hating Miami, USC, and now Alabama. It’s 100% because I want my team to be where that team is/was. Why do people hate Duke? Because they are the best program in the sport. Would UK fans still hate Duke even if Christian Laetnner didn’t hit that shot? Absolutely. There is pure hatred like Ohio State/ Michigan, Bama/ Auburn, Duke/Carolina. Then there’s jealous hate. Jealousy is a fundamental human emotion going back literally forever. So yes Ohio State fans are annoying, yes UK fans are annoying. But they are annoying because the teams they root for are really damn good and have been for a very long time and the fans that find them most annoying are fans who want their team to be on that level. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just a basic human reaction.

Agree to disagree.