Whats the latest on UK and UofL Bowl Game invitations???

Riverside 157

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also watching Houston game and announcers have repeatedly said South Carolina is going to the Liberty Bowl.

My old buddy LABS thinks the Cats are headed to Nashville for the Music City Bowl.

Who would they play in the Music City Bowl?

I think you will see Michigan/LSU in the Rose bowl barring USC falling apart tomorrow. Houston/South Carolina in the Liberty Bowl. Possibly UK vs BC in the Music City Bowl (Clemson could be there although I used to think it was a Big 10 team vs SEC?) Louisville is a crap shoot but I think whoever wins the Big East (probably Louisville thanks to WVU) will play the winner of the SEC IMO which should be a fun matchup! Notre Dame vs Okl/Neb winner would be a fun one too!

Im pretty sure the ACC and BE Champ meet in Miami.

That stinks! I would really like to see Louisville play Fla, Ark, Okl, ND, TX or even Nebraska. GT or Wake is kind of a letdown! I like Wake though, they have put together a couple of nice years and they recruit KY:)

KY/Clemson that should be interesting. Clemson has been scary good at times this year but UK has played teams like Florida, Tenn + UofL so I don't see them better than those programs. I do think Clemson is very talented though!