Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville's "New" Court Design

Featured Replies

I like it. The block lettering is back on the baselines instead of that terrible italic that somebody thought was cool in 2001 and we've been dealing with ever since.

 

I like the simple Cardinal head center court logo, but this is also pretty great.

 

The dunking cardinal is what UofL had on door leading to locker room at Freedom Hall I believe. On my daughter's graduation day we strolled down and I got a pick of her at that door.

It looks awesome.

The overall design is really nice, but I'm with Deuce in not being a fan of the dunking Cardinal.

  • Author

I gotta be honest... After seeing it in person last weekend, I like it much more than I originally did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.