All-Northern KY Team Coaches Selections

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 500 yards in 2 games against your team that was supposed to win the district this year is not enough to convince you, not much I can say would convince you. He ran all over, around and through Dixie. A thing of beauty to be sure.

I think your line had alot more to do with that then Vince , Sorry for both games he ran wild , we had two starting linemen out ! Corey played against both , I said Corey was the most complete back ! Try catching some passes out of the back field or even down field . How many dropped balls did we have in those games ? :p Buy the way , for him running wild , there wasn't much scoring was there . And we all know what happens to teams that are supposed to win district don't we !:lol:

I think your line had alot more to do with that then Vince , Sorry for both games he ran wild , we had two starting linemen out ! Corey played against both , I said Corey was the most complete back ! Try catching some passes out of the back field or even down field . How many dropped balls did we have in those games ? :p Buy the way , for him running wild , there wasn't much scoring was there . And we all know what happens to teams that are supposed to win district don't we !:lol:

Yes we do know, they go to the state finals. BTW, after watching Murray this year, I do not know how anyone can't admit that he will likely be a dominant saturday afternoon player. If anyone's line had something to do with their sucess, look at Corey. Ryle has four juniors starting on their line. Also, I think their was enough scoring for the Raiders to win two in a row. Much like they did to us, they wore the Colonels out twice.

Yes we do know, they go to the state finals. BTW, after watching Murray this year, I do not know how anyone can't admit that he will likely be a dominant saturday afternoon player. If anyone's line had something to do with their sucess, look at Corey. Ryle has four juniors starting on their line. Also, I think their was enough scoring for the Raiders to win two in a row. Much like they did to us, they wore the Colonels out twice.

I'm not saying he's not agood back , He's avery good RB and has had a great season . I'm just saying Corey is the most complete back of the two . As far as Ryle with Jr's on the line , Dixie had the same ,but lost them to injures in the Camels game ! They where replaced with Jr's for the two games with Ryle . Along with the starting QB out ! Dixie played both games tough . Yes the D did give up the yards , but not the pts ! Unlike some that got blown out both games ! I really hope Vince M. keeps going and scores 4TD's , with 500 yds !:thumb: I wish Ryle the best of luck and bring NKY 4A a title home !!!!