Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Bracken County

Featured Replies

Coach Brausch is no longer the head football coach for the Polar Bears. Job posted on KHSAA this week.

 

Where do the Bears go from here?

How desirable is this position? Going 15-8 in two season is pretty strong for a 1A school, but are they on the rise, or at the peak?

Sad to see coach Brausch leave. Went 15-8 in two years with the schools first ever playoff win. Did a great job while he was at Bracken. Will be hard to replace.

Anyone know why Coach Brausch decided to leave? I know his son is graduating, is this enough reason for him to move on? Or are there other factors at play?

I too am sorry to see Coach Brausch step down. He gave the Polar Bears two good years.

As stated, his son graduates this spring, and Coach Brausch resides in Alexandria.

I had thought that he might have been a good catch for the Scott Eagles, who elected to stay within the program.

With his credentials (State Championships in Ohio) he should have no problem finding a job closer to home. He is also qualified to be a principal or assistant principal.

I too am sorry to see Coach Brausch step down. He gave the Polar Bears two good years.

As stated, his son graduates this spring, and Coach Brausch resides in Alexandria.

I had thought that he might have been a good catch for the Scott Eagles, who elected to stay within the program.

With his credentials (State Championships in Ohio) he should have no problem finding a job closer to home. He is also qualified to be a principal or assistant principal.

 

I’m not aware that he applied for the Scott job. And the Eagles did not stay within the program for the head coaching position.

I’m not aware that he applied for the Scott job. And the Eagles did not stay within the program for the head coaching position.

 

I don't know that he did. Knowing that Trey was graduating and that he lived in Alexandria, I thought the Scott job might be a natural for him.

 

I stand corrected, Scott hired the former head coach from Lloyd.

I don't know that he did. Knowing that Trey was graduating and that he lived in Alexandria, I thought the Scott job might be a natural for him.

 

I stand corrected, Scott hired the former head coach from Lloyd.

 

The "humble-hat-of-acknowledging-one's-fax paus" fits gently and comfortably on the eloquent head of a gentleman.

  • Author

Awfully quiet in Brooksville.

 

Has anyone heard anything?

Any updates? This will be hard with no summer calendar in place.

  • Author

Brooksville quiet. Not a word.

 

Hoping they can get someone in before dead period.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.