Open Job: Bracken County

Pi

I too am sorry to see Coach Brausch step down. He gave the Polar Bears two good years.

As stated, his son graduates this spring, and Coach Brausch resides in Alexandria.

I had thought that he might have been a good catch for the Scott Eagles, who elected to stay within the program.

With his credentials (State Championships in Ohio) he should have no problem finding a job closer to home. He is also qualified to be a principal or assistant principal.

I too am sorry to see Coach Brausch step down. He gave the Polar Bears two good years.

As stated, his son graduates this spring, and Coach Brausch resides in Alexandria.

I had thought that he might have been a good catch for the Scott Eagles, who elected to stay within the program.

With his credentials (State Championships in Ohio) he should have no problem finding a job closer to home. He is also qualified to be a principal or assistant principal.

I’m not aware that he applied for the Scott job. And the Eagles did not stay within the program for the head coaching position.

I’m not aware that he applied for the Scott job. And the Eagles did not stay within the program for the head coaching position.

I don't know that he did. Knowing that Trey was graduating and that he lived in Alexandria, I thought the Scott job might be a natural for him.

I stand corrected, Scott hired the former head coach from Lloyd.

I don't know that he did. Knowing that Trey was graduating and that he lived in Alexandria, I thought the Scott job might be a natural for him.

I stand corrected, Scott hired the former head coach from Lloyd.

The "humble-hat-of-acknowledging-one's-fax paus" fits gently and comfortably on the eloquent head of a gentleman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...