Why does She-Ray Thomas ever play?

Cubster

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously because they're thin at the 4... You could play Perry there, but the 3 suits him much better and his game is showing it.

Stevenson still has a lot of learning/growing to do and you can't play Woo too much, because... Well come on.

The cupboard is pretty bare when it comes to front court positions... If Thomas isn't going to fill the hole, who is?

Thomas/Woo/Perry.... all shouldnt play at UK. Perry maybe a bench player, but he shouldnt be a factor in the rotation. Thomas and Woo... I mean really.. would those guys even play at Vandy, Auburn, Ole Miss? What the heck are they doing at UK?

I'll give you Woo and Sheray, but Perry? Solid contributor. He is fundamental, makes free throws, knows his role. I've liked BP's game and I always will and he doesn't belong in the same breath as Woo and Thomas.

I have been trying to figure this out his whole career.

Tubby's nephew on Donna's side of the family, everybody knows what Donna says- Tubby does.

I'm joking but it has to be something like that, Sheray would have a hard time cracking the lineup at Georgetown (KY)

Thomas/Woo/Perry.... all shouldnt play at UK. Perry maybe a bench player, but he shouldnt be a factor in the rotation. Thomas and Woo... I mean really.. would those guys even play at Vandy, Auburn, Ole Miss? What the heck are they doing at UK?

IF Bobby Perry can't get a scholly in NC then UK should have never offered. I mean he has turned out to be a decent role player, but I agree that we should recruit better players than the three mentioned. Thomas had that illness and either never fully recovered, or never was any good. He plays though because he plays defense and I would imagine he is good in practice.

IF Bobby Perry can't get a scholly in NC then UK should have never offered. I mean he has turned out to be a decent role player, but I agree that we should recruit better players than the three mentioned. Thomas had that illness and either never fully recovered, or never was any good. He plays though because he plays defense and I would imagine he is good in practice.

So in Knoxville did they say, "UK never offered Lofton a scholly...we shouldn't either"?

I'll give you Woo and Sheray, but Perry? Solid contributor. He is fundamental, makes free throws, knows his role. I've liked BP's game and I always will and he doesn't belong in the same breath as Woo and Thomas.

:thumb: Very well said. Perry also is a class act off the court and represents UK with Pride.