Reds vs. Cardinals 4/13 and 4/14 (In Mexico)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving Kemp or Schebler would make room for Irwin. Maybe get some bullpen help later on. Why not make a move for Keuchel. I think he is still unsigned. If Wood comes back and pitches well this team can be scary to others in my opinion. Senzel and Scooterdoes nothing but makes this team instantly better. They have about 4-5 games of one run losses that you think they would have won 1-2 if those two are in the lineup.

Need a solid start from Disco today. Can’t let the Cards get to Miller with a lead.

Miller may not matter as Disco giving up bombs in the first inning and for the second straight day a starter with a 30 pitch first inning. That is not a good start.

Need a solid start from Disco today. Can’t let the Cards get to Miller with a lead.

Miller may not matter as Disco giving up bombs in the first inning and for the second straight day a starter with a 30 pitch first inning. That is not a good start.

Will be tough for Reds to come back from four down before they bat.

Reds go down in 7 pitches.

Two innings and 14 Pitches. Suarez with a lead off double and he does not move.

Are you even a Reds fan? Lol

If they can pitch the way they did for 4 consecutive days, I’ll take a rough outing every 5th.

I’ll also take .500 against the Cards all year long. Always going to be a tough opponent. Short sample size, but they proved they can battle with them.

Now go hold your own on the West Coast which has been a struggle lately.