Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Campbell County

Featured Replies

I don't know his name, but the Campbell Top Assistant has been there for several years and seems to have a good reputation with the families. Any chance this just stays in house?

They should go after Coach Klette from Scott.

I don't know his name, but the Campbell Top Assistant has been there for several years and seems to have a good reputation with the families. Any chance this just stays in house?

 

Gary Bertsch?

Gary Bertsch?

 

Yeah I think so.

They should go after Coach Klette from Scott.

 

Just curious... why would Klette leave Scott for Campbell? Scott's an annual contender in the 37th and in the 10th Region with her at the helm. Unless there is some unspoken unrest at Scott, why make a somewhat lateral move?

Pendleton County coach Paige Bowling went to Campbell County and played there- could this be the reason for leaving Pendleton County? Just curious

Pendleton County coach Paige Bowling went to Campbell County and played there- could this be the reason for leaving Pendleton County? Just curious ��

 

Interesting suggestion. Young coach who seems to really care about her players.

What about Scott's assistant Coach. Isn't his name Milay? I think he coached successful AAU teams a while back. I think a couple of Campbell's players played for him there.

I'm hearing this job is filled.

 

True or False???

I'm hearing this job is filled.

 

True or False???

 

I've heard true.

Nolan Boone was announced as head coach on twitter on April 25.

 

Unfamiliar with him- any details?

Nolan Boone is a math teacher at Campbell Co. I believe he worked with the boys team previously.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.