March 23, 20197 yr Author I thought that was a good call on the charge but the missed call was on Jackson on the loose ball at half court grabbing Travis's arm.
March 23, 20197 yr Author Cats not doing anything offensively and is now going down to the defensive end as well. Timeout Kentucky trailing 21-15.
March 23, 20197 yr Now down 6 and we are struggling. I said the other night Wofford is the kind of team that could beat us. UK no sense of urgency.
March 23, 20197 yr There is no doubt that Kentucky has the better players, but so far Wofford has played better as a team.
March 23, 20197 yr That was the biggest flop ever on that 3 attempt and the guy sold it to the ref. Yes, he was laughing hard when he got up.
March 23, 20197 yr Anybody thinks PJ makes a difference? Team is tighter than a jar lid. I agree. Without him they’re just not the same.
March 23, 20197 yr We don't even have 20 points. Is Herro playing? If he can't get a shot in this game, he had better forget the NBA next year.
March 23, 20197 yr Anybody thinks PJ makes a difference? Team is tighter than a jar lid. I am with you on this one. I didn't think UK would miss PJ as much in this game as they are. They really needed that bucket by Travis. UK needs to go down low more. Travis needs to score.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.