March 16, 20197 yr Should be tipping barring a overtime in about 35 minutes. This should be a awesome game. With Duke's win last night this one is probably a number one seed for the Cats! Go Cats!!
March 16, 20197 yr I don't like the way this game is being officiated. I haven't seen one call on either end I agree with. Herro is an excellent shooter when squared up. He is sub par when not. He can't force things. Has to be patient and work for good shots.
March 16, 20197 yr Nick Richards has hands of stone. I was getting getting ready to post “concrete” but stone is fine.
March 16, 20197 yr This hook and hold can happen at any time. Just run in there and grab the other players arm and you get a foul. Does not seem fair. Easy way to get a guy out of the game.
March 16, 20197 yr Here we go. PJ in foul jail just like the last game. Tennessee will be up by 8 or 10 by halftime I’m afraid.
March 16, 20197 yr Here we go. PJ in foul jail just like the last game. Tennessee will be up by 8 or 10 by halftime I’m afraid. They definitely need him in the game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.