March 16, 20197 yr Author Looked like on that last shot Travis's arm was grabbed going for that rebound.
March 16, 20197 yr Author Shouldn't Barnes get a bench warning? I so think he had a good reason to complain.:lol2: Edited March 16, 20197 yr by 16thBBall Fan
March 16, 20197 yr Tennessee reminds me of a scrappy mid-major champion. All upperclassmen who are smart and experienced and rely on threes to beat more talented teams. Tennessee has talent.
March 16, 20197 yr Of all the times they don't give Williams a call.... Travis demolished him. Travis did a good job keeping his arms straight up and not reaching over on the shot. But I agree with you, amazing Williams did not get that call.
March 16, 20197 yr Author This very well may come down to which ever teams shoots their FT's the best will win.
March 16, 20197 yr I feel like if Kentucky could get up like 6, then they will take it down. But they just cannot get separation at all. Guess now we get to see if I was correct.
March 16, 20197 yr Straight basketball move, 100% correct. No flagrant on Williams. 67-60 Kentucky, 5:59 left. Cats have the ball.
March 16, 20197 yr Author Guess now we get to see if I was correct. I hope for the Cats sake your wrong. lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.