March 16, 20197 yr UVA has proven to be a regular season champ. They have only lost to one team all season before today. In my mind just like we have seen with UK teams in the past that lose in the conference tourny after dominating all year. It probably will help them out this time.
March 16, 20197 yr Florida State could make a run in the NCAA tourney. They've got a good team. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them make another run.
March 16, 20197 yr I usually pull for UVA in all of their games. UVA plays the game the right way, with class from their coach down thru each player. With this one however, I really like FSU coach L. Hamilton and was glad that he got the win. They probably won't but I hope that FSU can pull the upset vs. Duke in their conference tourney championship.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.