Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soriano to the CUBS!

Featured Replies

That can be a potent lineup, especially at Wrigley....:thumb:

 

Yep.:thumb:

 

I am a Cubs fan, have been my whole life so even though I'm excited about the upcoming season, I'm not going to get too excited.:D

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep.:thumb:

 

I am a Cubs fan, have been my whole life so even though I'm excited about the upcoming season, I'm not going to get too excited.:D

I agree, there is reason for excitement in Chicago and rightfully so, you are looking forward to '07.

 

Sometimes new energy from a Manager, coaching staff will translate into re-dedication by players, fans and carry over to over-achievement on the field.

 

Cubs have potential, but like most other clubs must stay healthy and get consistent starting pitching.

I just want to see them make it to the Series, I'll go from there if we ever make it

I just want to see them make it to the Series, I'll go from there if we ever make it
It would be great and one just never knows....anything is possible, with a few breaks here and there, plus staying healthy.
It would be great and one just never knows....anything is possible, with a few breaks here and there, plus staying healthy.

Thats been the problem:irked:

And I would love for Mark Cuban to purchase the Cubs, if he can turn around the Mavericks, he can turn around the Cubs

from the article, last paragraph...."In the wake of the Soriano signing, starting pitching remains the Cubs' biggest priority. They expect to add two starters, preferably one by trade. They also have the option of converting newly acquired left-hander Neal Cotts into a starter".

 

Needed, by most MLB teams.

Seems like the Cubs are planning on making a run at it next year?

  • Author

Either a run at a title or a run at a hefty selling price.

from the article, last paragraph...."In the wake of the Soriano signing, starting pitching remains the Cubs' biggest priority. They expect to add two starters, preferably one by trade. They also have the option of converting newly acquired left-hander Neal Cotts into a starter".

 

Needed, by most MLB teams.

 

Cubs are supposedly ready to deal of starting pitcher Jake Westbrook.

Making them more valuable to sell IMO

 

I was talking with an acquaintance from Chicago this morning; he says that the locals definitely see the move as an indication that the Tribune will sell.

Cubs are supposedly ready to deal of starting pitcher Jake Westbrook.
If I recall, he had a good year with the Indians and could be a good addition for the Cubs, if they are able to get this deal done.

 

Kind of surprising the Indians would part with him, as I thought they would make a run at the AL Division in '07. You just never know about the winter meetings and free-agency....anything can and often does happen.

If the Tribune sells the club, lets hope Cuban buys it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.