Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 71 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

I agree with you. Cal would never let that happen. Just sayin.

 

If it did then I would be pretty sure that whichever player did it wouldn't do it again ...:sneaky:. BTW, as I said earlier, I don't blame R. Barnes at all.

I expected a loss in this one. They might've even lost with Reid Travis. As long as they take care of business next week, I am good.

 

Not a huge fan of Keldon Johnson.

 

Obviously NBA scouts know a lot more than I will ever know. However, I am amazed how he keeps being considered a lottery pick. He isnt really good at creating his own shot, doesnt finish well by the rim. He can knock down a shot when he is open and set. However he really doesnt even move much to get himself open. Then on defense he may be the worst on ball defender on the team. That's what I see, so obviously the scouts see a lot better things than me. Potential is there though, which I know a lot of time it is based off potential. Just very surprised to see him near the lottery all the time.

I thought it was bush league for Bone to shoot his last three with 10 seconds left, then they just miss a breakaway dunk. Just about any other team holds the ball and let’s the clock run out. I hope the UK players remember that.

 

Ahh, it's UK/UT. They used to be pretty big b-ball rivals back in the day. In my opinion that rivalry has diminished a bit for a few years. I like to see and hear the passion. Also miss those UK/IU games.

Ahh, it's UK/UT. They used to be pretty big b-ball rivals back in the day. In my opinion that rivalry has diminished a bit for a few years. I like to see and hear the passion. Also miss those UK/IU games.

 

Ray Mears and Joe Hall just could not stand each other and it was a big rivalry then. I miss what the IU/UK rivalry WAS but the truth is it just wasn't there as much anymore.

Remember Tom Boerwinkle? The guy on the unicycle in the pregame--was Jimmy England his name? Ray loved those nauseatingly bright orange blazers. Their court for a while was made out of rubber, I think.

Remember Tom Boerwinkle? The guy on the unicycle in the pregame--was Jimmy England his name? Ray loved those nauseatingly bright orange blazers. Their court for a while was made out of rubber, I think.

 

I think it was called Tartan Surface.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.