Gallatin County vs. Oldham County Predictions (8th Region Semifinals)

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Gallatin County
    • Oldham County

Head says Oldham by 5-10, heart says GC by 4. Monday was the first time I have watched Oldham in a while and they look much improved from the beginning of the year and have a much stingier defense that what Gallatin has played against recently.

Had a couple buddies at the 8th regions quarterfinal games. Said they were fun to watch. I will have to stick to my region preview predictions and take Oldham County in this one. They are playing the best they have all year and they'll continue the streak.

OC - 67

GC - 65

Oldham County on a last second three at the buzzer??

This story already played out on Monday. Give me a Gallatin- WV final on Saturday night. Oldham won't be as hot from behind the arc as the other night. Gallatin will. Gallatin by 5. Coomer puts it away at the free throw line late.

Here's my two cents, both teams have gotten better Gallatin is on a run and Oldham is long and great on the defensive end. I think, like most it comes down to who shoots the ball better tonight and that edge goes to my boys from Warsaw! Should be a great night of basketball at "The Roy ".