Campbell County 61 Scott 52 (37th District Finals)

I have seen a lot of basketball games this year, and I would put Campbell County on the next tier in the state under Scott County, Henry Clay, and John Hardin. I have seen all play but John Hardin (being undefeated says a lot), and Campbell County could be right there if they can get out of region again.

I have seen a lot of basketball games this year, and I would put Campbell County on the next tier in the state under Scott County, Henry Clay, and John Hardin. I have seen all play but John Hardin (being undefeated says a lot), and Campbell County could be right there if they can get out of region again.

John Hardin and Campbell are a good comparison, but they are not in the same conversation as Scott County and Henry Clay. If they are as good as Scott County and Henry Clay they will walk through the 10th.

Agreed, as my post said they are the next tier under Scott County/Henry Clay. I personally am not sure anyone in the state matches up well with Scott County even after the Dunbar loss. I do think Campbell could do well at state if get out of regional and past John Hardin in first round (again if both get there). No Louisville or Lexington schools until the semis after that first round game.

Is Ohmer healthy? I see he played. Is he good to go, or sticking it out for the team in his Senior season? I hope he's at full strength (as much as a player can be this late in the season).

Ohmer had Jolly on him all night.

John Hardin and Campbell are a good comparison, but they are not in the same conversation as Scott County and Henry Clay. If they are as good as Scott County and Henry Clay they will walk through the 10th.

Clark County took Henry Clay to overtime in the final game of the regular season.