February 20, 20197 yr Hopefully Reid is ok. The second half it looked like UK hit a wall, and was just wanting the game to be over with. Not their best but it's still a win. Now rest up and get ready for an up and down the court game with Auburn.
February 20, 20197 yr Fingers crossed that a sprained right knee is all it really is for Reid Travis. Looked like a cramp/Charley horse in PJ's thigh at the end.
February 20, 20197 yr Very nice game for Herro. PJ was extremely solid at times. Tale of two halves for Hagans. He looked much better in the 2nd half.
February 20, 20197 yr Putrid second half to watch. Hope Travis is okay. Take the win and prepare for Auburn.
February 20, 20197 yr Hopefully we know more on Reid tomorrow but I'm guessing probably not until Thursday.
February 20, 20197 yr I was really pleased with the way that UK played in the first half and going into the 2nd. I think that the intensity along with focus was lost some after the Cats reached a 20pt. lead. Having said that, I don't look for that to be a continuing problem. This team just came off a huge win on Sat. over the no.1 ranked team and were probably still a little drained both physically and emotionally. That obviously can't go on bc we are close to the SEC and the NCAA tourneys and a team can't have any let down there. Overall … any conference road win is a good win. U.K. went out and just "took care of business" and got the W. Now a good Auburn team comes up on Saturday, they like to run up and down the floor and I think that the Cats will be ready. As others here have said, with both leaving this one "limping" to the sideline I hope that Reid and P.J. will be ready to go vs Auburn.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.