February 17, 20197 yr Man it stinks that Kentucky lost to LSU. This team in the second half has looked incredible.
February 17, 20197 yr Author Cats are blowing the Vols out up 20 at 51-31 timeout Tennessee with 16:31 to play.
February 17, 20197 yr Great D by PJ. Williams getting his usual Jordan treatment gets the call. On a very similar play at the other end just before, no call on Williams as the ref chooses to make the call on the second contact by Schofield.
February 17, 20197 yr Author Cats have 5 fouls for the game and I think Doug Sirmons has called 4 of them I think.
February 17, 20197 yr No big deal to me but it's odd that the sideline reporter for ESPN is wearing orange and has only commented on UT and talked to Barnes. Maybe that is how she was assigned to cover the game but no interviews with Cal? Seems odd.
February 17, 20197 yr Author One thing about this if it keeps up this win by the Cats will make Duke #1 again. lol
February 17, 20197 yr Want to know how good UK is playing? @sumoroyal has not been able to complain about anything since halftime. :notworthy:
February 17, 20197 yr Grant Williams’s flopping is NBA-ready. The irony of that is that there was a big blow up after the UT/Memphis game with UT complaining that Memphis players were flopping. I don’t think I’ve mentioned today how much I dislike ut.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.