February 17, 20197 yr Author That foul should have been a bonus because his feet were back on the ground. He had completed the shot.
February 17, 20197 yr Author Richards two bad fouls that personally gave Tennessee 5 points with no time off the clock.
February 17, 20197 yr PJ stops the UT run. Herro has struggled offensively but I really like the energy and effort he has brought to this game.
February 17, 20197 yr Author I hope the Cats keep a big enough lead that these FT misses don’t come back to bit them. The Vols are 10-12 and the Cats are 11-18.
February 17, 20197 yr UK has wasted this opportunity by UT playing zone. Cats should be running more clock. Start the offense with about 12 left on every possession. This game still is not over. Run clock, hit free throws, play tough D and make UT spend time running the clock on offense. Cats up by 13 at the 4 minute TO.
February 17, 20197 yr Author Boy the refs are calling two separate halves nothing the first and everything this half.
February 17, 20197 yr I don’t mean to pick on him, but another bad pass by Johnson into the post and another turnover. He started off the game very well.
February 17, 20197 yr Want to know how good UK is playing? @sumoroyal has not been able to complain about anything since halftime. :notworthy: I can’t like this post enough :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.