Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAF Teams vs. Clemson 2018

Featured Replies

I was having this discussion with a non-BGP friend and I am not sure what I think here.

 

I did watch parts of two or three games and although everyone looked the part I thought the games lacked any "wow" if that makes sense.

 

What do you think? Who wins? Clemson or an AAF team picked out of a hat?

Do we have a list of the AAF players?

Clemson.

I lean AAF teams. Most of these guys are practice squad level players for the NFL. Which means they're very good college players, who just quite aren't NFL caliber. Clemson has a bunch of NFL dudes on their roster, but they also have a bunch of non-NFL dudes.

If you're picking the AAF team out of a hat, I'd probably lean towards Clemson.

 

If you actually did some research and hand picked the AAF guys, I may lean more that way.

There's some really talented dudes in the AAF. Denard Robinson, Trent Richardson, Matt Asiata, Aaron Murray, etc.

 

Dude's that didn't really pan out in the pros, but these guys were studs at the college level.

I did watch parts of two or three games and although everyone looked the part I thought the games lacked any "wow" if that makes sense.

 

Keep in mind that these guys have only been together for about a month. Plus, there's not exactly a lot of tape to game plan around either. I think things will change over the next few weeks as teams find out what their strengths are and, more importantly, what the opposition's weaknesses are.

 

If a gun was put to my head right now and I had to pick someone at this point in time for a one-off matchup...I'd go with Clemson. But, if you were to put Clemson into the AAF at the end of the season and have them play 3 more games, I think I'd be hard pressed to say that the Tigers would win more than 1 of those.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.