If it came to it... Would GOP voters elect the Pro Choice Rudy G?

Brewsky

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked and answered sir.

I assume then that you refer to abortion.

I solemnly swear that I will never again discuss abortion on BGP, nor will I criticize any BGP member, other person, politician (they are not persons ;)), piece of legislation, news report, court decision, etc. based upon their stance or opinion on abortion.

You solemnly swear that you will never again discuss any other issue championed by Christians or persons motivated for religious reasons, nor will you criticize any BGP member, other person, politician, piece of legislation, news report, court decision, etc. based upon their stance or opinion on that other issue.

Contract? You will acknowledge our agreement by simply replying to my post "I do so solemnly swear."

I assume then that you refer to abortion.

I solemnly swear that I will never again discuss abortion on BGP, nor will I criticize any BGP member, other person, politician (they are not persons ;)), piece of legislation, news report, court decision, etc. based upon their stance or opinion on abortion.

You solemnly swear that you will never again discuss any other issue championed by Christians or persons motivated for religious reasons, nor will you criticize any BGP member, other person, politician, piece of legislation, news report, court decision, etc. based upon their stance or opinion on that other issue.

Contract? You will acknowledge our agreement by simply replying to my post "I do so solemnly swear."

I'll have to have my attorney look it over first.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a place for a new post, but in Kentucky by the time the primary takes place in our state the candidates usually have the nomination wrapped up. Our opinions and votes in this process seem to mean very little...