Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell fans check this out.

Featured Replies

That is a sweet video!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:fire: Great video

Very nice,Very,Very nice.

Wow, what a video and song! Makes me very proud to be a football dad.

GREAT JOB......This video is awesome.....I know every school would like to have something like this. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

That was a great slide show of the AA state champions, lots of good memories for you guys! Didn't care much for the song though, sorry!:eek:

Common BADCAT.

 

If it was about your Tomcats you would love it.:devil:

Awsome attribute to the Red Devils. Congrats and good luck the rest of this season.

:thumb: :thumb: WOW.....

 

This video encapsulates what I have thought all along, and that is ...

Russell is a model of community pride, facilities, coaching, and player dedication to over the years build such a program.

 

I hope those of us at Mercer Co. can continue to build towards such a program with a realization that it takes years. You all have much to be proud of.

Common BADCAT.

 

If it was about your Tomcats you would love it.:devil:

 

 

Thats what I meant FBALL I liked the slide show, Just too much Russell love for me, I like you guys an everything an I am pulling for you, but I have to draw the line somewhere!!:lol: :fire: GOOD LUCK RED DEVILS

 

GO RUSSELL :fire: BEAT CORBIN

Thats what I meant FBALL I liked the slide show, Just too much Russell love for me, I like you guys an everything an I am pulling for you, but I have to draw the line somewhere!!:lol: :fire: GOOD LUCK RED DEVILS

 

GO RUSSELL :fire: BEAT CORBIN

 

 

You need to be at the game and on Russells side of the field. If russell were out, and Ashland were in I would be there routing for Ashland.

Thats what I meant FBALL I liked the slide show, Just too much Russell love for me, I like you guys an everything an I am pulling for you, but I have to draw the line somewhere!!:lol: :fire: GOOD LUCK RED DEVILS

 

GO RUSSELL :fire: BEAT CORBIN

See ya at the game Big Guy.:fire:

You need to be at the game and on Russells side of the field. If russell were out, and Ashland were in I would be there routing for Ashland.

He will be. I am trying to convert him.

Totally, totally awesome...you don't have to be a Russell fan to appreciate the passion that is demonstrated for the game of football in a town and school where it is loved.

They're talking about this song as we speak on the Russell Radio Station

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.