Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 37 Chiefs 31 (OT)

Featured Replies

Ive never seen a call remotely that bad. There have been plenty of horrific roughing calls this year, but a hand to the shoulder pad before the ball is even released? Only Brady gets that call.

 

Okay. :lol2:

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pick plays get missed all the time. Bogus roughing calls only get called for Brady. That’s why people get so upset about it. Everyone runs pick plays. Sometimes they get called, sometimes they don’t. Pick plays are an epidemic in the league that they need to figure out how to enforce. That roughing call was GARBAGE.
I’m not even sure how to respond to this. Like I said the hate is real and apparently blinding

Saints vs Chiefs. The Super Bowl we needed but not the one we deserve.

I’m not even sure how to respond to this. Like I said the hate is real and apparently blinding

You don’t watch enough football if you think one pick play not being called is in anyway equivalent to that roughing call. Watching tape there are probably 5 pick plays a game that don’t get called. Its not hate. It’s calling it how I see it. Nobody else gets that call. Pick plays get missed in every single game. But when a ref interjects themselves into a game by making a bogus roughing call is where I have an issue. Both should have been called, only one was out of the ordinary. I don’t expect the officials to throw flags every pick play. I expect the refs to not make up an imaginary roughing call.

His forearm slightly got into Brady’s helmet after the initial contact on the shoulder, so I could see how from the right angle it may look like he forearmed him in the head.

His forearm slightly got into Brady’s helmet after the initial contact on the shoulder, so I could see how from the right angle it may look like he forearmed him in the head.

:rolleyes: You have 5 guys on the field. 2 that would have been looking directly at the play at least. There is no chance anyone could watch that and think Brady got forearmed in the head.

:rolleyes: You have 5 guys on the field. 2 that would have been looking directly at the play at least. There is no chance anyone could watch that and think Brady got forearmed in the head.

 

His forearm, without a doubt, touched Brady’s helmet. It wasn’t enough to warrant a flag IMO, but it happened.

 

We get it, you’re salty. It was a bad call, bad calls happen. Saying Brady is the only one to get that call is pure speculation and saltiness.

Thrilled for Rex to get free of the Bengals and get to the Big Show!! Go Rex!!

Okay. :lol2:

 

I saw one worse in the first game that likely kept a team from a Super Bowl.

His forearm, without a doubt, touched Brady’s helmet. It wasn’t enough to warrant a flag IMO, but it happened.

 

We get it, you’re salty. It was a bad call, bad calls happen. Saying Brady is the only one to get that call is pure speculation and saltiness.

It’s impossible to convince me otherwise. When Peyton was around he gets that call as well, but that’s it. That’s what my eyes tell me. Brady gets an extremely unproportionate amount of bad calls in his favor. Call me a hater, call me biased. Label me literally whatever you want. Brady gets that call and no one else.

:lol2: That hate is real.

 

Seriously, they should just enter the field to the Imperial March every game.

 

Sony has been outstanding this postseason. Gronk finally showed up.

 

Jules was off last night. Nice to see Rex make a couple big plays.

 

White did what he always does, and the GOAT was the GOAT.

 

As I've said numerous times, never bet against Brady & Belichick in the playoffs. It never ends well.

the GOAT was the GOAT.

 

As I've said numerous times, never bet against Brady & Belichick in the playoffs. It never ends well.

That’s the thing. Brady was bad yesterday and they still won. The goat didn’t play like the goat. If Dee Ford knew how to line up correctly Brady would have singlehandely lost the game for the Pats because all 3 picks would have been solely on him. Yet they still won. So yeah I hate the Pats. Hate is healthy.

That’s the thing. Brady was bad yesterday and they still won. The goat didn’t play like the goat. If Dee Ford knew how to line up correctly Brady would have singlehandely lost the game for the Pats because all 3 picks would have been solely on him. Yet they still won. So yeah I hate the Pats. Hate is healthy.

 

Clearly you weren't paying attention to the game. Brady wasn't anywhere even remotely close to bad. The 2nd INT was on Jules. He hit him square in the hands. He makes that catch 99 out of 100 times.

 

The one that got called back hit Gronk right in the hands. That one wouldn't have been on Brady either.

Clearly you weren't paying attention to the game. Brady wasn't anywhere even remotely close to bad. The 2nd INT was on Jules. He hit him square in the hands. He makes that catch 99 out of 100 times.

 

The one that got called back hit Gronk right in the hands. That one wouldn't have been on Brady either.

That second pick was not on Edelman. Brady threw high over the middle. In what world is that on Edelman? I’m going to have to watch the Gronk one again but it sure seemed to me like it was a ball Brady should never have thrown. Again, I’ll have to watch the Gronk one again. But there is no defending Brady’s play yesterday, he wasn’t great. Far from it.

It was a great game. I hate that Kansas City did not start out the game better offensively and there was no reason for that not to happen. NE had the 12th-worst defense in the NFL. This was the huge difference in the game. Yes, I HATE the Patriots. I do not care how many wins Bill Belicheat gets, he DOES NOT win with class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.