The Big Three 2007?

LSURock

I was looking at the state title years on the sleeve of my son's sweatshirt and wondered if anybody thought it was turning into the HUGE ONE followed by the BIG TWO? For sure, thus far, this decade belongs to St. Mathews.

I have thought that for a while. Facts are facts.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ was hurt....he was a great Freshman QB and a very dangerous CB/Safety....he had several INTs as a Frosh. He has the talent to play both...with Zoeller coming back....I wonder if he'll stick with the CB/Safety position or even move to another. He is a very talented athlete. The Brutcher (sp?) kid looked good at QB too.

DJ tore his mcl early in the season. As for his future position...who knows.

Will Stien(sp) looks the part he will bring a very well balanced pass/run threat to an offense returning most of its starters.

Will Stien broke his collar bone in the title game, for the second time in 2 years. He may be done at QB according to family. So with that what will T do for a QB in 07. Even if Will trys to play he is not durable enough to last the season. Who is next up?

Will Stien broke his collar bone in the title game, for the second time in 2 years. He may be done at QB according to family. So with that what will T do for a QB in 07. Even if Will trys to play he is not durable enough to last the season. Who is next up?

Is this confirmed?

Will was a big contributor on Trinity's baseball team on both his Freshman and JV squads. This is a big loss for their baseball program. Last year it occurred early enough in the football season for him to get healthy before the baseball season started. This late may be questionable.

Wes Weitlauf was in the same shape, different injury, last year for baseball. Any word on his recovery?

Is this confirmed?

Will was a big contributor on Trinity's baseball team on both his Freshman and JV squads. This is a big loss for their baseball program. Last year it occurred early enough in the football season for him to get healthy before the baseball season started. This late may be questionable.

Wes Weitlauf was in the same shape, different injury, last year for baseball. Any word on his recovery?

It is very true or I would not have posted it!

It is very true or I would not have posted it!

Well yes and no. Yes William did break his collar bone. The opposite side as last year. He is expected to recover fully. I hear he will be throwing a baseball in a couple of weeks. He is also planning on taking over the QB duties for the Rocks next year. As football injuries go, while painful, a collar bone has a pretty high percentage of fully healing. So I would say no to the prospect of William's quarterbacking days being over as a Trinity Shamrock. Speedy recovery Stein, we need you to help deliver #18 to St. Matthews.

Let me caution everyone on this thread: Don't ever count St. X out. If Coach Glaser gets the kind of offensive lineman he needs to run his O, they can be exceedingly tough.

What will the O line look like for 07? What do you do with Will Simmons? to good of an athelete for two or three touches a game. Do you keep Carpenter down on the line or stand him up at LB? Do you move the two talented frosh backs to defense to add more speed on that side of the ball or do you keep them on offense? Lots of talent on this team. It will be interesting to see how everything turns out.

Great job ROCKS that is the fifth time you guys have put a lickin on me. 88,89,90, with the Rebels as a player twice as a coach at Ryle. I don't see anyone touching you guys for the next two years, with the young guys you all have.Is this the youngest team you guys have ever had? Isee a big run coming again,I was part of the last one probly going to be part of the next one. See you guys next yaer.

Great job ROCKS that is the fifth time you guys have put a lickin on me. 88,89,90, with the Rebels as a player twice as a coach at Ryle. I don't see anyone touching you guys for the next two years, with the young guys you all have.Is this the youngest team you guys have ever had? Isee a big run coming again,I was part of the last one probly going to be part of the next one. See you guys next yaer.

I think the Rocks started 9 underclassmen this season (with several being sophmores). That is about as young as I can recall.