January 15, 20197 yr I heard a stat this morning, and they were referencing how important Tre Jones is to this team. In the first 3-4 minutes however long he played Duke had 4 or 5 steals in the remainder of regulation and OT they had 1 without Jones on the floor.
January 15, 20197 yr I am interested in seeing what they look like on Saturday against Virginia. Cam should be back and Coach K will have had time to figure out how to adjust with Tre not playing. Is there a true backup point guard on the roster?
January 15, 20197 yr A healthy Duke team will still be the champions... The near loss to FSU, Zion didn't play at all in the second half, and in this loss, Trey Jones didn't play for the majority. You can tell yourself it's wide open if you'd like. And the Gonzaga game? I said Duke is still the favorite. But ok man.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.