Which Bowl Game Does Kentucky Go To?

Farva

Which Bowl Game Does Kentucky Go To?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bowl Game Does Kentucky Go To?

• Outback Bowl
    • Chick-fil-A Bowl
    • AutoZone Liberty Bowl
    • Gaylords Hotels Music City Bowl
    • PetroSun Independence Bowl
    • Other (please specify)

After beating Vanderbilt Saturday, Kentucky is bowl eligible. With the amount of fans that Kentucky will bring it is virtually assured that they will get a bowl bid. UK plays UL-Monroe this week, and then Tennessee next week. The question is, which bowl will Kentucky get invited to play in? Then respond below with what you expect them to do in the next two ballgames to get that bowl. I'll post my thoughts in a bit. Let the debate begin.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys haven't been bowling in a while. There is no need to start argueing over which one you need to go to at this point. Which ever one you end up at, just soak it up and enjoy the moment as fans. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment by aiming for a specific bowl.

Just bowl and be happy.

You guys haven't been bowling in a while. There is no need to start argueing over which one you need to go to at this point. Which ever one you end up at, just soak it up and enjoy the moment as fans. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment by aiming for a specific bowl.

Just bowl and be happy.

I don't think anyone is doing this. I think this thread is more so to figure out which bowl Kentucky will go to realisticly. Kentucky will bring a lot of fans to any bowl that they get. That alone will make any bowl committee happy about selecting UK.

I don't think anyone is doing this. I think this thread is more so to figure out which bowl Kentucky will go to realisticly. Kentucky will bring a lot of fans to any bowl that they get. That alone will make any bowl committee happy about selecting UK.

Exactly, I wasn't trying to start a big argument. Just seeing what people think about the postseason, and maybe where everyone would like to see the team end up.