Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 144
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow Andy, all you had to do was snap and throw it to Mixon, instead you call him in?..

 

I thought the same thing. Guess what? They ran the same play and scored. If Mixon just does what he is supposed to do, the Bengals don't waste a time out.

 

Still, I agree with you, there has to be a call that Dalton could use there to take advantage of the mixup.

I thought the same thing. Guess what? They ran the same play and scored. If Mixon just does what he is supposed to do, the Bengals don't waste a time out.

 

Oh come on VOR. I agree with everything you have said basically in this, except that. That was on Dalton on that one. They literally dont have him covered. No reason he shouldn't have seen that. If he sees that then he doesnt take a timeout either.

Oh come on VOR. I agree with everything you have said basically in this, except that. That was on Dalton on that one. They literally dont have him covered. No reason he shouldn't have seen that. If he sees that then he doesnt take a timeout either.

 

Yes, agreed, see added note above.

Yes, see added note above.

 

Ha ok got ya. I'm back to complete agreement with everything you have said in this thread then.

I thought it was a good call to go for it - just a terrible play call. Use Lamar’s speed dude and run out wide...

Stupid call by Harbaugh. No way you go for it on 4th down in that situation.

 

Agreed! Huge play by the defense to shut them down on it too!

Quick strike here. Let's get LJ into a passing mindset. Gotta get up by two scores, though. TD won't do that, but gets the Bengals close.

John Ross, where have you been???

Worst team in the NFL now leads 21-13 late in the 3rd quarter.

 

John Ross makes the best play of his NFL career actually going up and fighting for a ball on a TD reception. I asked earlier in the thread what Bengals receiver was going to step up and win a one on one play. John Ross just did that.

Note ... going for it on 4th down cost the Ravens that TD. I know everyone thinks going for it is great but that is the consequence of doing it if it doesn't work.

Great back shoulder throw and even better catch by Ross!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.