November 17, 20187 yr WKU takes on UCF for the Myrtle Beach championship, this Sunday 5:30PM CT on ESPN2.
November 17, 20187 yr Ohmer isn’t hurt. WKU has yet to play a complete game and won’t have their starting pg until after Christmas. This team has a chance to be scary good. Bassey, Hollingsworth, and Savage are a problem for teams to guard. Josh Anderson is playing out of position and and payed his best game yet last night. Gonna be a fun season in Bowling Green.
November 17, 20187 yr What is CUSA like this year? Is WKU the favorite? WKU was picked #1 in the preseason coaches poll and Marshall was #2.
November 17, 20187 yr I watched a little of West Virginia's first round game and wasn't impressed, but this is still a nice win for the Hilltoppers.
November 17, 20187 yr Beetle Bolden is playing well for West Virginia, glad to see him starting, was hoping to see him and Ohmer going against each other just like in high school.
November 17, 20187 yr I watched a little of West Virginia's first round game and wasn't impressed, but this is still a nice win for the Hilltoppers. I saw them drop their season opener at home to Buffalo. I agree, the Mountaineers aren’t quite there, but this is a solid early win for the Toppers.
November 17, 20187 yr I saw them drop their season opener at home to Buffalo. I agree, the Mountaineers aren’t quite there, but this is a solid early win for the Toppers. It will be a long winter in Morgantown this season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.