Tates Creek 43 Ryle 20

bugatti

I have no personal knowledge at all on Ryle, but when a team collapses like Ryle did this year I don't think it is coaches. That is a team leadership and team chemistry problem, and that is on the players more than coaches.

This is a true statement from this year however leadership starts at the top.

Hopefully this offseason the program finds strong upcoming Senior Leadership and invest heavily in a weight program.

Rumors have already started about certain coaches on the staff leaving/retiring but that’s typical after such a harsh fall from a preseason top 2 team. Off seasons are rough after losing seasons. Many parents are understandable upset but I believe most rumors will remain just that... rumors.

Ryle has talent that could make next season a good rebound year. Hopefully it is coached and put on the field.

I have no personal knowledge at all on Ryle, but when a team collapses like Ryle did this year I don't think it is coaches. That is a team leadership and team chemistry problem, and that is on the players more than coaches.

This year’s team just did not gel. Student leadership definitely was a problem but I believe they can rebound next year for sure.