November 5, 20187 yr Sometimes I wonder how many coaches actually talk like that but manage not to get recorded.
November 5, 20187 yr Author Folks, this happens right here in this state. A WHOLE LOT more than most know. Do you really think to the extent Woodbury went? Have heard a few bursts of profanity to poorly make a point; but, never a three minute diatribe like this. Never remotely 10% of what this guy spewed.
November 5, 20187 yr Do you really think to the extent Woodbury went? Have heard a few bursts of profanity to poorly make a point; but, never a three minute diatribe like this. Never remotely 10% of what this guy spewed. It wasn't just the profanity but the threatening nature of what he was saying. "You better not cross me." "Keep your mouth shut," etc. etc.
November 6, 20187 yr Do you really think to the extent Woodbury went? Have heard a few bursts of profanity to poorly make a point; but, never a three minute diatribe like this. Never remotely 10% of what this guy spewed. I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about the treatment of kids from other countries. I’ve dealt with the aftermath. Programs and coaches think they own them, given they’ve paid someone for their services.
November 6, 20187 yr Author I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about the treatment of kids from other countries. I’ve dealt with the aftermath. Programs and coaches think they own them, given they’ve paid someone for their services. So sorry to hear that. You are commenting on an area I am totally unfamiliar. Did read that this school was a merger of Woodbury's gym (academy) and the previous Christian school. The principal resigned because of Woodbury's conduct and somehow he became CEO and coach. Appears to be just an absolute mess that no youth deserve to be exposed to.
November 6, 20187 yr So many have an issue with it yet will watch every episode of garbage like Last Chance U, which glorifies coach Brown treating players like trash and making the same threats.
November 6, 20187 yr Author So many have an issue with it yet will watch every episode of garbage like Last Chance U, which glorifies coach Brown treating players like trash and making the same threats. Wow! There is a show about this type of bizarre/aberrant behavior? Are we swirling down the drain as to what is acceptable behavior in our society? I must be a curmudgeon.
February 25, 20197 yr So many have an issue with it yet will watch every episode of garbage like Last Chance U, which glorifies coach Brown treating players like trash and making the same threats. 'Last Chance U' coach Jason Brown resigns after text exchange with player Coach Brown resigns due to an exchange with a player. I guess it catches up with all these guys eventually. Guy could put a winner on the field, but how in the world you allow that to be the face of your program is beyond me.
February 26, 20197 yr 'Last Chance U' coach Jason Brown resigns after text exchange with player Coach Brown resigns due to an exchange with a player. I guess it catches up with all these guys eventually. Guy could put a winner on the field, but how in the world you allow that to be the face of your program is beyond me. One of my former players played for him the last 2 years. He said the guy was a nut job.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.