Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg Seniors - Thanks for the Ride!

Featured Replies

Just felt compelled to put this thread on here to say thanks to the Senior class at Williamsburg High School for 4 years of fond memories. Have a relative who is a senior this year and we have enjoyed watching him grow into a wonderful young man and a fine football player. This group went 30 and 15 over their 4 years and were in the playoffs 3 out of 4 years, and were region runner-ups as sophmores.

So Chase Hamlin thanks for the excitement you gave with some unbelieveable catches,

 

Thomas Frazier your a tough son of a gun with a rifle arm,

 

Aaron Root buddy you are a player, your fire and enthusiasm kept me fired up too! I admire the way you play and the example you set.

 

AJ Jusino played through some hurts this year, always seemed to be hustling though,

 

Steven Jefferies...boy what a run you had making the tough important catches,

 

Charlie Bryant, I think you found your niche on defense this year, it was fun watching you run down those QB's

 

Rocky Hayes good year, wish you had played all 4

 

Eric Hopkins always the smallest but boy you fought hard

 

Travis Ray you moved to the line this year and I saw alot of good blocks from you,

 

John Adkins you seemed to be the utility guy and filled in whever needed,

 

Hope I didn't leave anyone out, just wanted to say thanks to a bunch of hard working kids who gave us alot of pleasure and excitement. Best of luck to all these guys and congratulations for a fine season!

A very good group of young men that helped to make Yellow Jacket football something special to the Williamsburg fans the past four years. It will be hard to replace this group.

While I don't follow the team, let me add my congrats. I also hope you had a great time and a lot of fun playing high school football. I'm sure you are disappointed that you didn't win state this year, but in the years to follow I hope you will look back on your high school years and remember the fun you had playing the sport, the great camraderie you developed with your teammates and will remember some of the lessons you learned playing the game. While this thread is focused on the Williamsburg team, my thoughts and congratulations are extended to all the many nice young men that played high school football in Kentucky. Again, congratulations and best wishes.

Yes guys, from a Somerset fan, I wish you all the best and have enjoyed watching these district games. Good luck and here's to your continued success in life!!!

Although I am a big Green Dragon fan and supporter I too would like to say thanks to the young men in Orange and white. Good group of kids that played there hearts out continued success in all that you do.

Hamblin and Frazier have been in the top 5 in stats in Class A for two years. When Hamblin went out in the Harlan game, I liked the way that Frazier and Root battled to keep the Burg in the game. Unfortunately, they came up short. (I was hoping for an upset) But good luck to you all in whatever you decide to do after high school!!

Special group. I will miss seeing them take the field at Rose Stanfill stadium. But not as much as the Jacket coaches.....big shoes to fill.

Hats off to a great group of competitors!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.