Newport 2018/2019

Seen Harding working out with the guys from Newport but I know he is gone. Miller, McGuire and White will absolutely put up big numbers for the Wildcats but with no post player, its gonna be hard for the the Wildcats to make a big run. I think they will make it out of the district but matching up with Cov Cath and Cooper will be an issue.

Seen Harding working out with the guys from Newport but I know he is gone. Miller, McGuire and White will absolutely put up big numbers for the Wildcats but with no post player, its gonna be hard for the the Wildcats to make a big run. I think they will make it out of the district but matching up with Cov Cath and Cooper will be an issue.

Highlands and Newport Catholic the favorites to make it out of the district, as of pre-season.

No matter how you want to cut it, Newport is the district favorite until they’re knocked off.

No dog in the fight, but does that mean NCC was the favorite last year before until Newport won it? Just trying to make sense of the logic. Players move, graduate, etc. To say whoever won it last year is automatically this years favorite is kinda crazy.

Now, if it's solely because of Newport's talent it's a whole different story.