• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Final

And now the wait begins!

Grant County Game....Second verse, same as the first.... The only difference in this game was that the CovCath "D" didn't score a TD on a fumble near the end of the first half....Not sure, but I don't think GC even had any positive yardage in the first half.

No, now the fun begins!:thumb: :thumb:

"With a spirit, that will not die"

Yes. 1:00.

But due to the small crowd that is excepted to attend this game, fans from the team from Ft. Thomas need not arrive until around 12:55pm or even later. Remember that parking and seating will be plentiful, so why arrive early. And Oh BTW, if the Team from Ft. Thomas does get lucky enough to score, don't go looking to the scoreboard, as you can keep score in your head, as the scoreboard will always read 00 for the vistors from Ft. Thomas....something about the scorekeeper.... :D :D :D

But due to the small crowd that is excepted to attend this game, fans from the team from Ft. Thomas need not arrive until around 12:55pm or even later. Remember that parking and seating will be plentiful, so why arrive early. And Oh BTW, if the Team from Ft. Thomas does get lucky enough to score, don't go looking to the scoreboard, as you can keep score in your head, as the scoreboard will always read 00 for the vistors from Ft. Thomas....something about the scorekeeper.... :D :D :D

I've been told that the crowd could reach in the neighborhood of 15,000. Is there a law in Park Hills about cannons?

I've been told that the crowd could reach in the neighborhood of 15,000. Is there a law in Park Hills about cannons?

No quite sure that CovCath can hold 15,000, but boy oh boy would I love to win the split the pot with that kind of crowd. BTW, no cannons are allowed in Park Hills, something about Home Land Security since we are so close to the Interstate Highway.....

Our neighbors won't even allow us to install lights so I'm sure a cannon blast won't get too far. Besides, its not like that cannon is going to go off at all. :D (just a joke, don't get angry, this will be one of the best, highest scoring games PARK HILLS has seen in a long while.)