NBA FanDuel

PurplePride92

I didn't catch that. That's going to lead to some interesting strategy.

For me it doesn’t change much. I often chase the ‘stars’ with big price tags. So I am almost always playing a lower priced, value guy. I could be wrong, but that is my opinion for now. I think I played two guys at 3600 or less tonight. It allowed me to jam in Embiid (who is killing me right now), KD, and George. But, it’s not a throw away spot to me. I still want the best cheap guy I can find, in case he goes off or is just needed because of an unexpected event involving a more pricey player. I have read some strategy and opinions on it, so there are different takes. Those are just my two cents worth.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it doesn’t change much. I often chase the ‘stars’ with big price tags. So I am almost always playing a lower priced, value guy. I could be wrong, but that is my opinion for now. I think I played two guys at 3600 or less tonight. It allowed me to jam in Embiid (who is killing me right now), KD, and George. But, it’s not a throw away spot to me. I still want the best cheap guy I can find, in case he goes off or is just needed because of an unexpected event involving a more pricey player. I have read some strategy and opinions on it, so there are different takes. Those are just my two cents worth.

I hear you. I think what it does is it brings in the thought that you could completely punt a spot, because a very low number doesn't hurt you. Then throw in another super value or two that are often available and you could really jam in the stars. I'll need to give it some thought, and do some playing around. I had already put my lineup in tonight before you brought this up, but I normally don't play 2 game slates.

FYI.....

I have about 8 people who are playing everyday M-F so I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me know ASAP if you aren’t going to play on a certain day. If the group doesn’t fill then we don’t get to play and I’d like to avoid situations where the group doesn’t fill. For now I will make it with 13-14 spots every day.

Also, we always have Wednesdays as a Winner Takes All day and Fridays are always $5, top 3 paid out. M, Tues, Thur are always $2, top 3 paid out.