Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle Co. 27 Marion Co. 15

Featured Replies

Way to go Rebels on a hard fought victory in some very cold temps.. I thought overall the Rebels played a solid game. Man it feels good to be back over .500 again. The Rebels have a nice 5 game winning streak going. Lets keep that momentum rolling on into next week.

 

Go Rebels!!!!!

Great win Rebels. Big game next week keep it rolling.

Good win for the Rebels. I knew that Marion Co. team would be a tough out. See you guys at the RESERVATION next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Rebs..

Always good to get that first one out of the way,both teams play hard tonight,good game,but it sure was cold.I was impress with Marion's defense,that's about as good defense I seem all season, just gald Boyle was able to score enough points on them and let their defense do the rest.No turnovers tonight by Boyle, which is a good sign, cause from here on out the team that makes the fewest mistakes will more offen then not will come out on top.Now it's on to Somerset to play our friends from Southwestern.

Way to go Rebels on a hard fought victory in some very cold temps.. I thought overall the Rebels played a solid game. Man it feels good to be back over .500 again. The Rebels have a nice 5 game winning streak going. Lets keep that momentum rolling on into next week.

 

Go Rebels!!!!!

Just like my Franklin County Flyers, you are undefeated in the playoffs!The regular season means nothing from here on out.

Good win Rebels, good luck next week. You'll have to play your best to win! Git r Done!

Shirts, sweatshirt, jacket, gloves, hat, 2 pair of socks and three blankets and I am still cold. The only thing that kept me from freezing last night was the FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I was really impressed with our whole team last night. I also thought (and this is about the first time I've ever said this) that the refs were about as lousy as I've ever seen and I've seen plenty. If I can see some horrible calls from the stands then it's obvious that the refs didn't want to see them.

 

I think these seniors have taken a bad situation and have stepped up to the challenge. What I think the difference is now, than it was for a few games is, IMO, they appear to be having fun.

 

Can't wait to see our SW friends next week and please see if you all can get some warm weather for this Rebel fan.:D

 

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just got back from the UK game and it seems that all I can say is thanks guys(both Boyle and UK) for the victory. Both of these teams had some good moments and some bad moments. The defence bent but didn't break. The offence has got to captilize and finish their drives, Thats enough about both of those teams together. Boyle has some work to do this week if we wish to come out of the reservation with a win, Evidently the warriors are playing pretty good right now. I hope the Rebs have a great week of pratice and go into warrior territory playing the way we are capesble of doing. I really don't want to go to a scalping this Friday. Go Rebs..;)

  • Author
Shirts, sweatshirt, jacket, gloves, hat, 2 pair of socks and three blankets and I am still cold. The only thing that kept me from freezing last night was the FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I was really impressed with our whole team last night. I also thought (and this is about the first time I've ever said this) that the refs were about as lousy as I've ever seen and I've seen plenty. If I can see some horrible calls from the stands then it's obvious that the refs didn't want to see them.

 

I think these seniors have taken a bad situation and have stepped up to the challenge. What I think the difference is now, than it was for a few games is, IMO, they appear to be having fun.

 

Can't wait to see our SW friends next week and please see if you all can get some warm weather for this Rebel fan.:D

 

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

 

I think the extended forecast has the predicted high temperature for Friday is in the mid 60's with dry conditions. Of course, that is subject to change any minute.

I think the extended forecast has the predicted high temperature for Friday is in the mid 60's with dry conditions. Of course, that is subject to change any minute.

After Friday night.....anything over freezing will be fine with me;)

  • Author

Yeah, I had several layers of clothes on and was still a bit uncomfortable.

Wow!! Good to see that the "Lynch Mobs" that were posting a few weeks ago have subsided! The post about being undefeated in the post season hit the nail on the head! You're only as good as your last game from here on in. Good luck...and good sportsmanship to all!

Wow!! Good to see that the "Lynch Mobs" that were posting a few weeks ago have subsided! The post about being undefeated in the post season hit the nail on the head! You're only as good as your last game from here on in. Good luck...and good sportsmanship to all!

Perhaps it isn't the case that the "Lynch Mobs" have subsided but other things have:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.